SuRvIvE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuRvIvE

Stay in a misfit city on a isolated Island, while staying alive waiting for Help...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark tests his claymore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
king kong

king kong

Mark tests his claymore Empty
PostSubject: Mark tests his claymore   Mark tests his claymore I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:46 pm

after walking around Mark found three Zombies. Mark wanted to test his claymore so he went up to the and sliced all of their heads off in a single swipe.
Back to top Go down
king kong

king kong

PostSubject: Re: Mark tests his claymore   Mark tests his claymore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Then Mark felt the strange feeling he was about to be taken over by his zombie side.He reached for his vaccination but, he dropped it he quickly picked it back up but, then just dropped it in to his pocket.He had entered his berserking zombie mode.

Last edited by king kong on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
king kong

king kong

PostSubject: Re: Mark tests his claymore   Mark tests his claymore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Finding a survivor he tackled the survivor then quickly bashed the mans head open.He then feasted on the mans brains.He found another survivor wondering the streets Mark in his zombie mode sliced the woman's stomach open then feasted on he intestines.Mark then found one more male survivor who had a knife but, the knife was no match for a claymore as Mark sliced the mans chest open.Mark then ripped out the heart then gobbled it down.Mark then ate a lot of the mans flesh before gaining control of himself again then putting the vaccine in his arm.Mark then walked away with much guilt even though it was not his fault.
Back to top Go down
king kong

king kong

PostSubject: Re: Mark tests his claymore   Mark tests his claymore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Mark then left the streets to go to the plane crash site to see if any more survivors he could help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark tests his claymore   Mark tests his claymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark tests his claymore
Page 1 of 1