SuRvIvE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuRvIvE

Stay in a misfit city on a isolated Island, while staying alive waiting for Help...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Albert Arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

Albert Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Albert Arrives   Albert Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:49 pm

"Ugh..." the boy groaned, holding his head, which pained him. Strangely though, his head felt wet, and too wet to have been sweat. And so with dread he slowly pulled his hand away from his forehead and to his horror he saw that it was in fact, blood as two people gasped, running up to the boy.
"Oh no! Albert, are you okay?" a woman said, the boy's mother who ran up to him and hugged him, "Oh my poor sweet baby! I'm so glad you're okay!" she said as a man, the father, a doctor, walked up to the kid.
"Here kiddo," the dad said, taking out some gauze and bandages, "Lemme patch you up." he said as all of a sudden, a cacophony of screams was heard.
"Oh no..." Albert said in fear, as he'd learned in his last few days of school what those screams meant. Those were the howls of the infected, uncontrollably crying out whenever they sensed food was around. But no one told the class what they actually ate...
Within minutes, swarms of people with pale skin, milky white eyes and ragged skin swarmed from out of the darkness, the parents looking at each other, and then at the remains of the plane, seeing an overturned drink cart, shattered glass everywhere but one single beer remained, the top warped and cracked open, no trace of alcohol in it, as well as a smashed area of the plane that leaked a steady trickle of gasoline.
"Cover me!" the father cried as he sprinted to the cart.
"With what?" asked the mom as the dad ran to the rupture in the gas tank and filled the bottle most of the way with gasoline, running back to his family and taking an old strip of gauze and stuffing it down the bottle's neck.
"How are you supposed to ignite that, Dad?" Albert asked, knowing what it was as soon as he saw him get the gasoline.
"Well son," Albert's father said, pulling out a pack of matches from his pocket, "on rare occaisions, it does pay to smoke." he said, striking a match and igniting his Impromptu Molotov and tossing it at the encroaching horde, exploding and killing them all on contact. But no one expected what came next.
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

Albert Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Arrives   Albert Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:03 pm

From out of the flames came a horrid screech as without warning, a fanged skeleton with a few organs dangling from it's bones appeared, raising a clawed fist as all of a sudden, the scorched infected fragmented, the remains clustering onto the skeleton as it grew to a massive 18 foot tall abomination, the massive amount of zombies covering the original so much that it vanished beneath a thick wall of undead flesh. Then with a piercing cry as all of the zombies the creature had absorbed screeched at once, then lumbering towards the group.
"What the hell is that thing?!" the wife cried in terror and shock.
"Don't know, but what I do know is that it has to die!" the husband cried in defiance, spying a briefcase next to what looked to be the remains of an air marshal and believing there'd be a gun on him the dad sprinted to the man's corpse. But before the wife and Albert could see what he was doing, the abomination had leapt over them and seized the overturned drink cart, hurling it at the man, smashing into his back with such force that he was nearly split in two, the cart clunking to the ground, crushing what was left of him.
"OH MY GOD!!!" the wife cried as the beast turned to the survivors, looking straight at Albert, who was frozen with fear.
"NO! NOT MY BABY!!! NOT MY BABY YOU M--" the mom shrieked before the monster grabbed her head and crushed it like a grape, tossing the woman aside, lumbering towards Albert, who desperatley attempted to run but he realized he was still surrounded by the fires his father created. Right before the creature's fists slammed down on the boy, Albert leapt out of the way, rushing to the plane wreckage, beginning to fratically scale up the slanted nose as the beast followed, lazily climbing his way up after the boy, nearly losing its footing, ripping out a seat of the plane occupied by a black haired man with a striped green shirt as the boy made it to the cockpit, locking the hatch behind him as the beast cried out in frustration, trying to rip the door off as the plane seat tumbled out into the open, the man in it beginning to open his eyes.
Back to top Go down
king kong

king kong

Albert Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Arrives   Albert Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 am

wow sucks for albert his mom and dad died wouldn't albert be sad
EDIT: sorry if i am interfering with your thread
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

Albert Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Arrives   Albert Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:37 pm

(No kidding, and they died pretty f***ing horrific too. Anyways...)

"Huh? What the hell happened?" the man said, unbuckling his seat belt and shakily rising to his feet, seeing the monster still clawing at the door to the cockpit.
"Holy ****!" the man exclaimed, backing away in fear, tripping over the dead marshal's briefcase, knocking him to the ground and at the same time unlatching the suitcase, revealing two pistols and a few packs of ammo. Knowing what he had to do, the man grabbed the guns, loaded them and opened fire on the beast's ankles, making it crumple to the ground, falling out of the nose of the plane but taking the hatch door with him, it and Albert tumbling outside, fainting. Infuriated, the beast shrieked, turning to the man that had hit him, about to chuck the hatch door at him when all of a sudden a blaze of gunshots were heard behind the creature, suprising it and the conglomerate dropped the door, turning to see an old african-american dressed in his old army uniform and brandishing a submachine gun.
"Who the hell are y--" the man began to ask just before the veteran interrupted him.
"Doesn't matter now! Get that kid outta here!" the african-american ordered, the other man nodding as he grabbed Albert, slung him over his shoulder and ran, still firing at the beast with his free hand using a pistol as he ran.
Meanwhile the old man bravely faced the beast, unloading everything he had on the creature while still managing to evade its attacks until the man saw an opening and ran for it. The creature turned to pursue the group but suddenly it saw a green oval at its feet: a grenade. The resulting explosion didn't kill the beast, but it did confuse it long enough for the three to escape. But what they didn't realize was that they'd left someone behind...
Back to top Go down
Spacebiozilla

Spacebiozilla

Albert Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Arrives   Albert Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:12 pm

The monster roared in fury, discovering its prey was nowhere to be found, and in a fit of rage, it ripped another plane seat off and tossed it away in frustration, the seat carrying an unconscious girl, who began to wake up, with a pounding headache and a bleeding lip. Noticing her getting up, the abomination turned to the girl, an echoing laughter booming from it as it advanced towards the girl when out of nowhere a zombie leapt out of the darkness, incomplete, with no skin, several missing organs and only one eye, bulging almost out of its socket and sharp fangs instead of regular teeth. Taking the beast by suprise, this other zombie smashed into the abberation's back, making it screech in pain as without warning its back burst open, revealing a huge spine. Without any hesitation, the zombie slashed at one of the vertebrae, destroying it as the beast shrieked a final time and crupled to the ground in a massive fleshy heap.
"Whoa..." the girl said in amazement as the zombie looked over to her and instead of attacking her, he pushed her aside and devoured the remains of Albert's parents, the zombie getting more musclebound when he finished and gained another organ.
"You--you're a monster, just like the rest..." the girl said backing away in fear until she accidentally stepped in the pile of zombie flesh that was once the monster.
"Hm, a monster am I?" the zombie said, getting to his feet and turning to her, the girl shocked he could talk as the zombie came right up to her.
"You're quite a pretty one, aren't you?" the zombie said, holding the girl up with one hand, punching straight into her stomach with the other, the girl crying out in pain, "Well, you'll soon know how I feel and how good the taste of human is." the zombie declared, pulling his fist out of the girl's stomach, bloodied as all of a sudden the gaping wound sealed up, as if Laura had never been touched, the zombie dropping her.
"We'll be in touch...Laura." the zombie said, leaping off into the darkness as the girl ran off, wondering how the creature knew her name as she found herself inexplicably licking the blood off her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Albert Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Arrives   Albert Arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albert Arrives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuRvIvE :: In the town Militander :: Crash Site-
Jump to: