SuRvIvE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuRvIvE

Stay in a misfit city on a isolated Island, while staying alive waiting for Help...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark finds a place to stay in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
king kong

king kong

Mark finds a place to stay in Empty
PostSubject: Mark finds a place to stay in   Mark finds a place to stay in I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Mark after wandering the street decides to make a place in the apartment building to store food and items.He goes to the fourth floor and decides to take a room there.
Back to top Go down
king kong

king kong

PostSubject: Re: Mark finds a place to stay in   Mark finds a place to stay in I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:26 pm

after storing some food he had gotten of the plane he went down the stairs and out of the apartment
Back to top Go down
king kong

king kong

PostSubject: Re: Mark finds a place to stay in   Mark finds a place to stay in I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Mark comes back with losts of food and drinks from the mall and stores it here
Back to top Go down
king kong

king kong

PostSubject: Re: Mark finds a place to stay in   Mark finds a place to stay in I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Mark comes back and put his chainsaw and machete here but, keeps the 54 inch clay more to fight with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark finds a place to stay in   Mark finds a place to stay in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark finds a place to stay in
Page 1 of 1